12-month Remote Contract, potential extension. Must be available for Eastern Time Zone hours
- Develop and implement global epidemiology/RWE strategy, in collaboration with cross-functional and cross-regional partners, for one or more products or disease areas.
- Design, execute and report on epidemiology/RWE studies in support of BI's products and indications.
- Provide strategic and methodological epidemiology/RWE advice to various in- and external stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively about how RWE can be used to support BI's products and disease areas, and drive use of study results for evidence-based internal and external decision making.
- Experience with real-world evidence projects, including protocol development and implementation, and working with electronic health records, healthcare claims data and/or registries.
- Competent at developing and implementing strategies to address evidence needs for assigned products.
- Preferred research experience in the CNS field.
- Strong methodological and analytic skills.
- Knowledge of medical, regulatory, and payor systems in one or more regions of the world.
- Competent at working cross-functionally within a large, matrixed organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills (i.e. team player).
Required Experience and Education:
- Doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, MD) and/or Master’s degree (e.g. MSc) in Epidemiology, HEOR, Medicine or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience (10 years would be an asset) in Pharma/Healthcare/CRO with excellent knowledge of pharmacoepidemiology.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed